Fake Tweet That Did Not Originate From My Account - Teresa Kok

3:12 PM 0 Comments A+ a-



On August 15, I lodged a police report on a fake tweet that did not originate from my account but with my account image. He tweet said, "Rapists, Robbers, kidnappers, housebreaking is usually done by one of the races in Malaysia - apparently done by Malay"


Today another fake tweet has appeared. The new fake tweet read, "Sokong Yb Azmin naik tarif air Selangor. Amat wajar, untuk elakkan pembaziran air, terutamanya pada hari Jumaat."

This has happened just a few days after I lodged report to the police and MCMC. This shows the culprit is challenging the law and the authorities.

I have just lodged a police report at the IPD Sri Petaling on this case. Tomorrow I will lodge report to MCMC.

I understand there are websites which allow the public to write fake tweets under the tweet account of other people. I urge MCMC to take action against such websites.


Teresa Kok


Sila kongsi artikel ini...

Recent Posts Widget

.

.